Sunday 8 September 2013

The Book of Shade - Music Mix Preview


The Book of Shade Playlist

10 songs to get you in the mood for TBoS



  1. Mirah - Light The Match
  2. 3 Doors Down - Kryptonite
  3. The Smiths - Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want
  4. Emeli Sande - Read All About It (Pt. III)
  5. Ed Sheeran - Give Me Love
  6. Beyonce - Sweet Dreams
  7. The Avalanches - Frontier Psychiatrist
  8. Savage Garden - Break Me Shake Me
  9. Jasmine Thompson - Ain't Nobody
  10. Rihanna - Russian Roulette


Some key lines to tease y'all:

1: My glow; it will attract you, my smoke will push you back
Until you call again, please arsonist, attack.

2: You took for granted all the times
I never let you down

3: Haven't had a dream in a long time
see, the life I've had
can make a good man bad

4: Maybe we're a little different
There's no need to be ashamed
You've got the light to fight the shadows
So stop hiding it away

5: Give me love like never before,
'Cause lately I've been craving more,
And it's been a while but I still feel the same,
Maybe I should let you go,

6: You could be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare
Either way I don't wanna wake up from you

7: That boy needs therapy 

8: I never thought I'd change my 
opinion again 
But you moved me in a way that I've 
never known 

9: I wait for night time to come 
To bring you to me 
I can't believe I'm the one 
I was so lonely 

10: Say a prayer to yourself
He says 'close your eyes, sometimes it helps'
And then I get a scary thought
That he's here - means he's never lost




No comments:

Post a Comment